HOMEMADE HAND SANITIZER
Due to current situation of this Coronavirus pandemic, it is very difficult to fulfill the current demand for Hand Sanitizers. Therefore Winsome Glow Beauty Products have provided a recipe for people to make their own sanitizer at home.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED –
- ¾ cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99%)
- ¼ cup of aloe vera gel. This will counteract the harshness of alcohol and also keep your hands smooth)
- 10 drops of essential oil eg lavender oil. If you do not have any essential oil you can use lemon juice instead
HOW TO PREPARE THE SANITIZER –
- Pour all of the above ingredients into a bowl. Ideally the bowl should be one with a pouring spout
- Mix with a spoon
- Beat with a whisk until the ingredients has been turned into sanitizer gel
- Pour sanitizer into an empty plastic bottle for easy use
Sanitizers, including the hand sanitizer described above, are intended for use by professionals with the required expertise and resources. This is necessary for the safe creation and usage of the sanitizer. Therefore, home sanitizers should only be made in extreme situations, such as the current pandemic we are experiencing right now.
DO NOT USE HOMEMADE HAND SANITIZER ON CHILDREN’S SKIN. As there is a greater risk of injury due to improper usage.