Simple Hair Removal Ideas with Natural Ingredients
We’re met. Unwanted hair on the face is our worst fear, but we get angry red blocks on the face as soon as we continue to thread it. Now, we’re going to wax next to us. Now we don’t only have red and bad skin, but also bloated and painful.
But before the next meeting / group or any task we wonder we have to face the same problem this time too? And we have returned to the moment of wicked agony! Don’t be afraid! Don’t panic! As expected, Mother Nature has provided us good ideas, and natural skin lightening products, which will encourage us to get on our faces without hair. “With time”, I said because it takes more time to reverse the effects.
Yet, unlike these treatments, adhering to natural products does nothing to harm the delicate facial skin. These will not have any side-effects if you are immune to any one of the natural ingredients.
All of these following items are important to get rid of facial hair.
Lentils and Potato Method
Things you needed here
- Yellow lentil, overnight water soaked
- one potato
- 1 tb/s fresh lemon juice
- 1 t/s honey
What You Have to Do
- After Peel the potato skin, mash it.
- Take out the juice from the mashed potato.
- Grind the lentils to a smooth paste after removing the water.
- Now add the potato juice to the grinded lentil paste.
- Then add the lemon juice and honey in this mixture.
- Add this solution to the areas where excessive hair is found.
- Allow it until the paste dries out absolutely for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the dried paste with fingers
How Is This Beneficial?
There are several benefits of potatoes on the skin. The elevated catecholase concentrations in potatoes help lighten the skin tone. Therefore, the lentils and potato combination remove unwanted hair and also lightens the skin.
Egg White and Cornstarch Method
Things you need
- One egg white
- 1 t/s of cornstarch
- 1 t/s sugar
What You Have to Do
- Divide the yolk from the egg white.
- Into the egg white, add corn flour and sugar.
- Shake it until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply to the unwanted hair areas
- Keep for roughly 20-25 minutes, until completely dry
- Peel it off when it’s dry.
How This Work Out?
The best way to get rid of unwanted hair is egg whites. It’s sticky and a slim film covers the body. It helps you to pull off your hair when dry up. In addition, the sugar adds a thick smooth consistency to the stiffness of the mixture and of the maize flour that facilitates depilation.
We share our ideas for best of your skin. These remedies take time for preparation. But if you are in hurry and want to remove other than facial hair than market is filled with depilatory creams. Search out the best hair removal creams online or in market. The best we know is winsome glow hair removal cream as it is best for sensitive cream and removes hair within five minutes.